What our customers are saying about our DRX and SRX attenuators:
It (SRX) is so clear and transparent and maintains the natural tonal qualities of my amplifiers regardless of the final output volume level.
The DRX allows me to get the best guitar sound possible from any of the amps I own at a resonable volume levels without sacrificing my sound.
The new SRX attenuator is a perfect ...
This DRX sounds amazing!
It's (SRX) really amazing how can I crank my really LOUD 100 watt Weber Mywatt amp at bedroom level!
The Aracom attenuation technology is the most transparent that I�ve tested
I really love this new (DRX) attenuator!
You've built an amazing piece of hardware! (SRX)
I am VERY impressed by the sound quality of this attenuator. I have expected much after all the positive reviews on net but I didn't expect it to be THAT great!!!
There's no way I could record great sounding guitar tracks in my studio without the DRX, it's very transparent and it sounds amazing with all my amps!
The boost feature is an absolute god-send!
... sound amazing and we become best friends
Not only the DRX sounds better than any attenuator on the market, but the new features, like the ability to boost the volume of your amp with a foot pedal,puts it in a class of it's own!
The DRX get's me the cranked tones I need at low volumes with any one of my amps.
Thanks for making such a product, it was exactly what I was looking for.
Excellent job, thank's a million!
The DRX is a tool that will let me ensure that I keep the tone that I�ve worked so hard to achieve.
The Single Rox "SRX" Power Attenuator, is compact, versatile and utilizes ARACOM's innovative,
patent pending "Dynamic Control" attenuation technology providing highly transparent power attenuation.
The Single Rox Power Attenuator (Model: SRX)
* Proprietary Dynamic Control "DC" Attenuation design. The same highly transparent attenuation technology as used in our DRX power attenuators.
* Ease of use, single Control Mode Rotary Switch. User can easily select between the Bypass, Minimum Attenuation, Variable Attenuation, MAX 1 Attenuation or MAX 2 Attenuation/Load modes via the 5 position rotary control knob
* The Continuously Variable Attenuation Rotary knob provides the majority of the attenuation range.
* 40dB of overall attenuation (Bedroom Mode)
* Dynamic Control Switch
* Dynamic High Frequency Cut Filter Switch
* 150 watt power rating
* Fixed Impedance, available in: 4, 8, or 16 ohm models
Lance Keltner Demo
VGS Tommy Denander Guitar, Colby Park 75 Amplifier, SRX/DRX Attenuator
George Alayon's - "I'm Glad Your Gone"
ARACOM PLX100 Amplifier - ARACOM DRX Attenuator
George Alayon is a professional songwriter, guitarist and producer
Features and Specifications:
- Available in 4, 8 or 16 ohm models
- Single Control Mode (5 Position Rotary) Switch. Select between:
Minimum Attenuation (2dB)
Variable Attenuation (4-30dB)
MAX 1 Attenuation (35dB)
MAX 2 Attenuation/Load Mode (40dB)
* Attenuates 150 watts down to .015 watt
- Dynamic Control (2 Position) Switch. Allows the user to adjust the dynamic response between SRX attenuator and the speaker(s)
- Dynamic High Frequency Cut Filter switch
- All Front Panel Controls, rear panel for interconnections only
- 150 watt (continuous average) power rating
- Load Mode, for speakerless operation
- Line Out "Equalized" with Level Control
(unbalanced, 1/4" phone jack, approximately 30k ohm -mid range)
- 2 Speaker Jacks (wired in parallel)
- Passive design, does not require AC Mains power
- Extended top panel, protects front panel switches and knobs
- Rugged, black anodized or powder coated aluminum housing,
- 19" Rack Mount Option
- Handwired (Point-to-Point wiring) and Handcrafted in the USA
* Each SRX attenuator is constructed and tested "in house" at ARACOM Amplifiers.
Weight and Dimensions:
- Weight of attenuator: 6.5 lbs (2.9kg)
- Dimensions (Main Box): 9.25"w x 4.00"h x 8.00"d (23.5cm x 10.2cm x 20.3cm)
- Dimensions including top plate, feet and side controls:
9.25" (23.5cm) wide x 5.00" (12.7cm) tall x 9.00" (22.8cm) deep
Pricing, Options, Accessories and Ordering Information:
SRX Pricing and Ordering Information:
SRX Power Attenuator: $495.00
The SRX attenuator is available in the following models: 4 ohm, 8 ohm, or 16 ohm. Specify the Impedance (4, 8 or 16 ohm) at the time of order.
The SRX is sold direct by ARACOM Amplifiers (USA). We are shipping the product on a weekly basis. Due to product demand, there is typically a "wait list" for the SRX attenuator. For details on purchasing the product,
the lead time and joining the wait list, please contact us at:
No deposit is required to join the wait list. We just ask that you be sincere about purchasing the product, when your SRX attenuator is ready to ship.
* Prices do not include shippng charges. International shipping charges do not include Customs fees, import duties, tariffs, or VAT.
* A 15% restocking fee applies to return goods, contact ARACOM Amplifiers for more details.
SRX Line Out 1/4" to XLR Line Matching (Impedance) Converter:
Converts the SRX's standard 1/4" jack (Unbalanced, Hi Impedance) to a 3 pin female XLR connector (Balanced, Low Impedance).
From there you can connect the Line Out's signal to any sound equipment that accepts an XLR connector. This item can be ordered directly from www.parts-express.com click here for details
SRX - Padded Nylon Gig Bag:
A padded "Tuki" brand, Cordura Nylon Gig Bag (with handle) is available for the SRX attenuator. If you are going to be taking your SRX to gigs, then we highly recommend the Tuki padded Nylon Gig Bag for added protection. The Gig Bag holds the SRX attenuator, plus room for cables and other small accessories.
Click link below for more information: www.tukicovers.com
The SRX attenuator comes with a limited 1 year warranty.